Life Sciences Patent Prosecution Associate
Haug Partners is seeking a full-time Patent Prosecution Associate in the life sciences for our New York or Boston office.
• 3-5 years experience in preparing and prosecuting patent applications, drafting opinions, and providing counseling
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and work both independently and in a team environment
• Experience as a scientific advisor in a law firm is a plus
• Experience as a USPTO examiner is a plus
• Must be registered to practice before the USPTO
• Must be admitted to the NY or MA Bar in good standing
• Must have a Ph.D. in molecular biology, immunology, biochemistry or a related field
• Strong academic credentials required
Life Sciences Scientific Advisor
Haug Partners LLP, one of the nation’s leading Intellectual Property law firms, with offices in New York, Boston, and Washington, D.C., seeks to hire a Scientific Advisor/Technical Specialist to join our patent litigation group. Candidates must have a Ph.D. in molecular biology, immunology, biochemistry or a related field and be proficient in searching patent and technical literature across all relevant databases. Law firm experience is a plus. The selected candidate will assist our litigation teams with technical matters relating to patent litigation and client counseling.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
To apply for a position on our team,
please submit a cover letter, resume,
and transcript(s) to:
Haug Partners LLP
745 Fifth Avenue
New York, New York 10151